Thursday, November 26, 2009

The ROCK

In GOD is my salvation and my glory; the ROCK of my strength, and my refuge, is in GOD. (Psalm 62:7)

Be my strong refuge, to which i may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, for You are my ROCK and my Fortress. (Psalm 71:3)

He shall cry to Me, You are my Father, my GOD, and the ROCK of my salvation. (Psalm 89:26)
He is my ROCK, and there is no unrighteousness in Him. (Psalm 92:15b)

But the LORD has been my defense, and my GOD the ROCK of my refuge. (Psalm 94:22)

Oh come, let us sing to the LORD! Let us shout joyfully to the ROCK of our salvation. (Psalm 95:1)

Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the ROCK: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the ROCK. (Matthew 7:24-25)

And all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual ROCK that followed them, and that ROCK was CHRIST. (I Corinthians 10:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment