Friday, March 18, 2011

Arlyne's PSALM 118:24

Arlyne's PSALM 118:24, This is the day which the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

love...

CHRIST...

JESUS...

SAVIOR...

Arlyne's PSALM 118:24, front.


OH, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
The LORD is on my side; i will not fear. What can man do to me?
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.
i shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
i will praise You, for You have answered me, and have become my salvation.
The Stone which the builders rejected has become the Chief Cornerstone.
This was the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.
This is the day the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Save now, i pray, O LORD; O LORD, i pray, send now prosperity.
You are my GOD, and i will praise You; You are my GOD, i will exalt You.
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
(Selected verses from PSALM 118)

2 comments:

  1. This rLn original is part of W.O.W. Missions -- Mexico. Proceeds will go to orphanage and church planting projects in Tijuana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy this shirt. I'm a women's size 16 (L or XL)

    ReplyDelete