Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The TREE Of LIFE

JOY  LOVE  PEACE
Do not sorrow, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
(Nehemiah 8:10)

LOVE  ONE  ANOTHER
This is My commandment, that you love one another
as I have loved you.  (John 15:12)

Until now you have asked nothing in My name.
Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
(John 16:24)

LOVE
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three;
but the greatest of these is love.  (1 Corinthians 13:13)

PEACE
...and the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding,
will guard your hearts and minds
through CHRIST JESUS.  (Philippians 4:7)

JESUS  JOY
...looking unto JESUS, the Author and Finisher 
of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him
endured the cross...  (Hebrews 12:2)

I Am the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser.
(John 15:1)

I AM the Vine, you are the branches.  He who abides in Me,
and I in him; bears much fruit, for without Me,
you can do nothing.  (John 15:5)

But to you who fear my Name, the Sun of Righteousness
shall arise with healing in His wings,
And you shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves.

(Malachi 4:2)
The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden...
(Genesis 2:9)
My brother in CHRIST Sake Nuku, Pastor Pauliasi's son (Assembly of GOD in Matei -- Taveuni, Fiji) now owns this rLn original and displays it in Laucala, Fiji, where he also shares the Word of GOD.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment