Sunday, March 10, 2013

B.C. and A.D. -- In CHRIST JESUS

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD which is in CHRIST JESUS our LORD. (Romans 8:38-39)

Blessed, forgiven, justified, adopted, sanctified, glorified...

Redeemed, chosen, saved, slave...

SPIRIT-filled, friend of GOD, not of this world...

Predestined, called, new creation, born (again)...

B.C. -- Before CHRIST (front)

In CHRIST (back)

FOR BLOG POSTS, see http://rl-n.blogspot.com/2013/03/ad-anno-domini-in-christ-jesus.html
AND http://rl-n.blogspot.com/2013/03/bc-before-christ.html

1 comment:

  1. rin--I love your work. Especially these bright colors against black. But...I prefer a more feminine shaped tee. (BTW--I am Cozette's sister). If I were to supply the black tee, could you do something, for me. Maybe letting me suggest the scripture?

    ReplyDelete