Thursday, August 29, 2013

The TWO Trees in the Garden of EDEN

Kau kilai kina vinaka kei ca...
...but the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die. (Genesis 2:17)

Kau ni Bula...
To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of GOD.
(Revelation 2:7)

Bula...
JESUS said, "I AM the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the FATHER except through me. (John 14:6)
 
Alifa Omeka...  Uciwai ni Bula...
I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. (Revelation 21:6)

JISU -- JESUS...
...whoever drinks of the water that I give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14)

Talairawarawa...
Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
(Revelation 22:14)

Naselesele Village Catholic Church -- Taveuni, Fiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment