Sunday, March 2, 2014

JESUS is The WAY and The RESURRECTION

You shall call His name JESUS for He will SAVE His people from their sins. (Matthew 1:21)

I AM The WAY, The Truth, and The Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (John 14:6)

I AM The RESURRECTION and The Life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. (John 11:25)

Mo ni digitaki...

koya...

edai edai...

kemuni na...

qaravi... Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve. (Joshua 24:15)

JISU--Buli Vou... Born again In JESUS. Me yaco ga na nomuni lewa... YOUR will be done (on earth as it is in heaven.) (Matthew 6:10)

JISU: na Rarama ni tamata na Bula... JESUS: The LIFE was The LIGHT of men. (John 1:4)

JESUS: "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light. (Matthew 11:28-30, NLT)

The art project at the Naselesele Village Catholic church was started June 2013 -- and finally completed February 2014. From the very beginning and throughout the nine months of the work, GOD was giving me life lessons -- REALITY. Not only was He revealing His WORD to me through the hours (and hours!) of Zac Poonen messages from my mp3, but He showed me the workings of the Holy SPIRIT, within and without. Throughout the nine months, GOD in CHRIST showed Himself to be JEHOVAH JIREH! \o/

1 comment:

  1. i PRAISE our ALLmighty GOD for granting me this good works which is ALL about His WORD, CHRIST JESUS, my LORD and Master.

    ReplyDelete