Thursday, February 26, 2015

JESUS ROCKs

JESUS rocks...

"just JESUS" rock, (1)...

There is no one holy like the LORD. There is no one besides You! And there is no Rock like our GOD. (1 Samuel 2:2)

"just JESUS" rock, (1)...

Be a Rock of refuge for me, where i can always go. Give the command to save me, for You are my Rock and fortress. (Psalm 71:3)

"just JESUS" rock, (1).

"just JESUS" rock, (2)...

The LORD is just; He is my Rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him. (Psalm 92:15)

"just JESUS" rock, (2)...

"just JESUS" rock, (2).

"just JESUS" rock, (3)...

You are my Rock and my fortress; You lead and guide me because of your name. (Psalm 31:3)

"just JESUS" rock, (3)...

"just JESUS" rock, (3).

"praise JESUS" rock...

Come, let us shout joyfully to the LORD, shout triumphantly to the Rock of our salvation! (Psalm  95:1)

"praise JESUS" rock...

Praise GOD, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well. He's the bedROCK on which i stand, the castle in which i live, my rescuing Knight, the high crag where i run for dear life, while He lays my enemies low. (Psalm 144:1-2, Msg)

"praise JESUS" rock.

"just JESUS" rock, (4)...

"just JESUS" rock, (4)...

Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD GOD is the eternal Rock. (Isaiah 26:4)

"just JESUS" rock, (4).

"more JESUS" rock...

"more JESUS" rock...

"more JESUS" rock.

He brought me up from a desolate pit, out of the muddy clay, and set my feet on  a rock, making my steps secure. (Psalm 40:2)

"JESUS -- the Rock" rock...

"JESUS -- the Rock" rock...

He alone is my Rock and my salvation, my stronghold; i will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:2)

"JESUS -- the Rock" rock.

My salvation and glory depend on GOD, my strong Rock. My refuge is in GOD. (Psalm  62:7)

"JESUS -- the Way, the Truth, the Life" rock...

i love you, GOD -- You make me strong. GOD is the bedrock under my feet, the castle in which i live, my rescuing Knight. (Psalm 18:1, Msg)

"JESUS -- the Way, the Truth, the Life" rock...

What a GOD! His road stretches straight and smooth. Every GOD-direction is road-tested. Everyone who runs to Him makes it! (Psalm 18:30, Msg)

"JESUS -- the Way, the Truth, the Life" rock.

"JESUS -- on water" rock...

"JESUS -- on water" rock...

...and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from a spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was CHRIST. (1 Corinthians 10:4)

"JESUS -- on water" rock.

"just JESUS" rock, (5)...

"just JESUS" rock, (5)...

As it is written: Look! I am putting a stone in Zion to stumble over and a Rock to trip over, yet the one who believes on Him will not be put to shame. (Romans 9:33)

"just JESUS" rock, (5).

The LORD is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer. For who is GOD besides the LORD? And who is a Rock? Only our GOD. The LORD lives -- may my Rock be praised! GOD the Rock of my salvation is exalted. (2 Samuel 22)

JESUS: "These words I speak to you are not incidental additions to your life, homeowner improvements to your standard of living. They are foundational words, words to build a life on. If you work these words into your life, you are like a smart carpenter who built his house on solid rock. Rain poured down, the river flooded, a tornado hit—but nothing moved that house. It was fixed to the Rock." (Matthew 7:25, Msg)

1 comment:

  1. These types of sarees are extremely well-liked amongst contemporary city ladies that such as the wealthy hermes birkin replica, kundan as well as resham outfit well suited for the actual celebration appear. Imitation georgette sarees will also be well-liked northern Indian native wedding wedding gown. Georgette includes a crepe area which is the light-weight material. Since it is actually made of nylon as well as polyester it's a perfect prada replica handbags with regard to winter months. The actual material is actually much more opaque as well as weightier compared to chiffon as well as produced from crepe materials which are garbled. Imitation georgette saris tend to be mainly put on upon joyful events as well as celebration along with fashionable style jewelry. These types of sarees tend to be gentle, gentle as well as convenient to carry and also have intriguing mixture of colour, material as well as style. Just about all imitation sarees include shirt item in order to gucci replica handbags the actual custom appear. These types of sarees don't enlarge upward such as 100 % cotton or even seriously embellished sarees as well as stick towards the entire body to provide the trim appear. The actual creative function in your body or even across the sides from the saree provides imitation georgette sarees distinctive attractiveness. The actual sequin function gucci replica belts, gold images as well as resham functions, flower motifs include miracle into it. These types of sarees can be found in numerous tones as well as styles. Previously, it had been difficult to acquire the imitation georgette saree besides visiting chosen locations. Beginning associated with online stores came because benefit in order to individuals ladies have been seeking to personal the imitation custom saree however couldn't discover their own prada replica. They are able to right now have taken the custom saree through most respected custom along with couple of mouse clicks associated with computer mouse.

    ReplyDelete