Friday, March 19, 2010

PSALM 19:14 -- Barbara's BIBLE Life-Verse

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer. (Psalm 19:14, NKJV)

Align Center"...the word of GOD is full of living power." (Hebrews 4:12) May His Word touch the innermost heart of the one who is engineered by the power of the Holy SPIRIT to read this tshirt tract.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable...

...in Your sight, O LORD, my strength...

...and my Redeemer.

PSALM 19:14 -- front side.

PSALM 19:14 -- back side.

GOD's Word -- It is sharper than the sharpest knife, cutting deep into our innermost thoughts and desires. It exposes us for what we really are. (Hebrews 4:12) GOD's almighty Holy SPIRIT orchestrates the circumstances where Barbara may speak up for CHRIST, empowered by the same Power that raised JESUS from the dead. Barbara sows the seeds, the SPIRIT of GOD grows the increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment