Wednesday, March 31, 2010

JUDY's BIBLE Life-Verse -- ROMANS 8:38

And i am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from His love. Death can't, and life can't. The angels can't, and the demons can't. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep GOD's love away. (Romans 8:38, NLT)

Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of GOD that is revealed in CHRIST JESUS our LORD. (Romans 8:39)

ROMANS 8:38-39, front.

ROMANS 8:38-39, back.

"My sheep recognize My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them away from Me, for My Father has given them to Me, and He is more powerful than anyone else. So no one can take them from Me. The Father and I are one." (John 10:27-30, NLT)

Those In CHRIST are forever in His Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment