Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cozette's JEREMIAH 29:11-13

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13)

For I know the plans I have for you, declares...

the LORD, plans to prosper...

you and not to harm you...

plans to give you hope and a future.

Then you will call upon Me...
and I will listen to you.

...you will seek Me...
(and find Me when you seek Me with all)
your heart.

JEREMIAH 29:11-13, front.

My son, keep your father's commands and do not forsake your mother's teaching. Bind them upon your heart forever; fasten them around your neck. (Proverbs 6:20-21) The words of Cozette's Bible verse, Jeremiah 29:11, are strung together like a Hawaiian lei so that she may wear GOD's Words around her neck and close to her ever-generous and kind heart.

JEREMIAH 29:11-13, back.

1 comment:

  1. I am so honored to wear this shirt that you painted just for me. May it always remind me that the LORD's plans for my life are flawless.

    ReplyDelete