Sunday, June 6, 2010

rLn's IN CHRIST/PROVERBS 3:5-6

An "old" rLn original (back of tshirt): In CHRIST...redemption, forgiveness, justification, access (to GOD's throne), propitiation, reconciliation, sanctification.

Those who know me well know that i'm not a wasteful person (i've even been monikered a "Filipino Jew"). Even when i'm writing letters, i don't waste any available writing space. From edge to edge, i write...even to the corners! In my devotional journal (Oswald Chambers' My Utmost For His Highest, given to me in 2003 by Kathy G), almost every available inch of white space has writing, for i've written in it from 2003-2010!

So when i saw all the white space still available on this "old" tshirt, i knew it could use some extra paint! And GOD has been convicting me about my thought processess -- Proverbs 3:5-6 was His method of telling me so!

Trust in the LORD with all your (my) heart, lean not on your own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)

JESUS CHRIST is my love, joy, peace, Truth, grace and faith.

The LORD GOD is the Father, Son and Spirit.

The Almighty GOD Whom i serve is Creator and a holy GOD.

i am a fully devoted follower, bondservant...slave of JESUS CHRIST and all that He is.

This
is
the
sleeve
with
all
that
white
space
where
all
of
those
wonderFUL
GOD-
words
got
painted.

And this is the other sleeve with an equal amount of white...which i filled with Proverbs 3:5-6... Trust in the LORD with all your heart, (and) lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (BTW, that flower covers up a mistake that i made when my attention wandered.)

rLn's completed and refurbished In CHRIST/PROVERBS 3:5-6 tshirt "tract," front.

In CHRIST/PROVERBS 3:5-6, back.

No comments:

Post a Comment