Thursday, June 9, 2011

POSITIVE Discipline -- Banner for DRUG AWARENESS Week

Positive Discipline -- does not abuse the child.

PLEASE -- Don't hurt me, i'm only a child.

Listen to me and then respond.
Help me understand what i have done wrong.
Make rules easy for me to understand and learn from.


Talk gently; it scares me when you shout or scream.
Give me encouragement; don't beat me down.
Be firm but calm when you discipline me and praise me when i'm good.


SAVE the CHILDREN... Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children." (Matthew 19:14)

Drug Awareness Week is June 20-24. The Naselesele Village Primary School is pro-active in fighting the spread of illegal (and/or illicit) drugs in the schools. This banner also reflects another aspect of this anti-abuse campaign -- the stopping of abusive adult behaviors towards children of all ages.

Please take note -- children are people in little bodies and deserve our respect and tender care. All children are gifts from GOD, our Father in Heaven.


P.S. i am again raising funds for the Naselesele Village school children in Taveuni, Fiji. Your charitable donation of any amount is deeply and heartfully appreciated! GOD bless your loving heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment