Tuesday, January 15, 2013

JEHOVAH JIREH -- Irish Linen

Behold, what manner of LOVE the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of GOD!  (1 John 3:1a)

PEACE I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  (John 14:27)

JEHOVAH is the LORD Almighty.  (Detail work on collar)

Jehovah JIREH, the LORD will provide -- from the rich abundance of His LOVE.  (Detail work on collar)

Jehovah Jireh -- Irish linen blouse or cover-up, loose fitting, roomy Petite Size 4, wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry, iron on reverse side.  (Blouse was purchased from The ShoppE At Rose's.)

Your Bible verse painted on backside, if so desired. Purchase price is $40.  Contact me at merlinsazon @ yahoo dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment