Sunday, August 2, 2009

The ARTIST of My Life

The Lord GOD is the Artist of my life...

i am but the brush with which He paints--
the rainbows after the rain,
the silver lining in the clouds,
the flowers that brighten my path.

The Lord GOD is
the Potter of my life...

i am but the clay beneath His hands --
that He shapes for His good works,
that He forms according to His good purpose,
that He fills with His Holy SPIRIT.

The Lord GOD is the
Master Craftsman of my life...

i am His creation, a saint being sanctified --
He sculpts my form to please His sight,
He smooths out the rough edges,
He perfects my self-induced imperfections.

The Lord GOD is the Artist of my life,
He is the Potter, the Master Craftsman.
i stand amazed, i am in awe --
that the Almighty Creator, GOD of heaven and earth
is my Father...and i, His child.

No comments:

Post a Comment